Khamid Botirov is now one of the researchers at the Tashkent State Law University. He is simultaneously considered philosophy of doctor law, he has been working as researcher almost 10 years.
He has graduated from the Tashkent State Law University with honors and graduate degrees and has been teaching and researching students. Mr. Botirov defended his doctoral dissertation at that university. His doctoral dissertations directly contributed to improving the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The Center for Monitoring the Implementation of the Legal Acts of the Ministry of Justice, the Committee on Legislation, Judicial and Legal Issues of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis and the Research Centers to Ensure the Independence of the Judiciary in the Democratization and Liberalization of the Judicial Legislation. The results are currently being used.
Mr. Botirov has worked in several research projects. In particular, a number of projects were prepared in the Republic of Uzbekistan on elimination of collision situations arising in the Free Economic Zones and this project implement to the Ministry Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan. As the result the recreational zone of Charvak has been built.
- Botirov has been working for several years on creation the legal document on Organization and management of the university. He has directly participated in the development of several Presidential Resolutions, Decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, and documents issued by the Ministries to improve the legal education.
In particularly are the following:
- Resolution by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 28, 2013 No. 1990 “On measures to further improve the system of training of legal personnel”;
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PN-2932 dated April 29, 2011 “On measures to radically improve the efficiency of the cadres training system and improve the efficiency of the Tashkent State Law University”;
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from December 23, 2013 JS 337 “On approval of educational volumes in Tashkent University of Information Technologies and Tashkent State Law Universities”;
- Resolution 347 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures for further improvement of certification system at Tashkent State University of Law on June 2, 2017”;
- Regulations “On the procedure for introduction and the qualification practice, as well as the procedure for passing of internship”(except for military, special higher education institutions) (as of December 31, 2013, registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, registration number 2548);
- Regulation “On order of control of students’ knowledge and criteria of evaluation in case of modular system of training in Tashkent State Law University”(registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 22. 2017. 2780).
- Botirov has carried out original research projects, and published more than 40 scientific and popular articles in magazines, newspapers and collections, including articles in 15 scientific journals, monograph, and comments of the Revenue Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
H.Botirov was the first who commented Revenue code of Uzbekistan and these comments are used as a practical guide for tax officers. At the same time, Botirov is working on his new research project. In the process of globalization, a new research project on the prevention of double taxation in taxation problems arising between the mutual cooperation of citizens and organizations has begun.
H.Botirov is highly appreciated by his critical research skills and colleagues and his research projects help to regulate successfully the relations in society. H.Botirov’s talent is based on research work and his assessment of his contribution to the country.