Opening a new business amidst the pandemic presents several problems that have been taught to address. While the primary goal of a business is to make profits, at the present situation, there is another goal of keeping your customers and employees safe. State, local and federal public health authorities have issued all sorts of policies to handle any type of unimaginable situation.
Among all the new techniques, disinfecting and sanitizing the workplace is of utmost importance. While there are several websites to get the best disinfectant wand, if you’re a business that has to hire several employees like office movers, you have to be even more watchful about sanitization. Here are few steps to clean your building facility.
- Develop a full-proof plan
You have to first determine what has to be cleaned. Areas that lie unoccupied for more than 7 days need routine cleaning. Decide on how the areas are going to be disinfected. Choose the type of surface and how frequently the surface is touched. Give more priority to disinfecting the surfaces that are more frequently touched. All sorts of cleaning products and PPE should be readily available.
- Implement your plan
Clean al the dirty surfaces with water and soap before you disinfect them. Make sure you use the best cleaning or disinfectant product. Use a disinfectant that is approved by the EPA or the Environmental Protection Agency. The label will include safety details and the application instructions. Disinfectants should be kept out of reach of children.
- Revise and continue cleaning
Continue or revise the plan as according to the availability of PPE and disinfectants. Make sure you clean dirty surfaces with water and soap and routinely disinfect the surfaces that are touched on a daily basis.
Few Safe Practices to Follow
- Follow safe habits like wearing masks, frequent hand washing, staying back at home whenever you fall sick.
- Maintain social distancing, try to stay 6 feet away from others and reduce the extent of sharing common spaces and objects that are touched often.
- Wear disposable gloves while disinfecting and cleaning and make sure you discard the gloves post use. Also wash hands after you remove your gloves.
- Using soap and water to clean any surface will certainly reduce the number of dirt, germs and impurities that are present on the surface. Even then, when you disinfect the surface, this kills any remaining germs on the surface which reduces the risk of spreading infection.
- Surfaces and objects that lie in public places like point of sale keypads, shopping cards, counters, pens, ATMs and vending machines should be disinfected and cleaned before you use it.
- Few of the high touch surfaces are doorknobs, tables,
switches, light, handles, countertops, desks, keyboards, phones, faucets, toilets and sinks. Make sure you always disinfect such areas in order to stay safe.
Now that you’re trying to set a business that is free of all germs, you should give in all the above mentioned efforts. For all other SEO assistance, get help of SEO Services Mississauga.