Do you have a story you’d like to share with other people? Do you have some information or experiences that you feel people can benefit from? Would you like to share some useful tip with the readers on this website? Would you like to contribute to my blog?
I am Meredith at The Consumer Collective, and I would love to hear from you. All you need to do is put your thoughts down on a document and email it to me at [email protected]. You don’t need to be a professional writer with years of writing experience behind you. Even if you’re stringing a few sentences together for the first time, I’d love to hear what you have to say. Before you start your article, please take the time to read the information I have put down below. Use it as a guide and I will certainly publish the articles and blogs you send.
Length of the Article or Blog
I would request that the length of the piece you write is at least 600 to 800 words. Be as detailed as possible about the issue or story you’d like to relate. You can share your contact information and I will add it to the article. But, if you would prefer to be anonymous, that’s fine too.
When you submit a guest post to my blog, I will only request that you share your name and email ID. I might also ask you to write a short bio about yourself so you can connect better with the audience reading your thoughts. If you like, you can also send me an image of you.
I reserve the right to make minor edits to your articles and blogs to make them more interesting to my readers. Of course, you need not worry about me changing the facts, I might only polish the text so readers receive it better. My intentions are always to help you with your work.
How the Guest Blog Benefits You
In case you’re wondering if you really want to do this, know that when you write and publish your post here, you can get the maximum exposure for your ideas. The Consumer Collective website gets 14,000 visitors each month. Each of them is looking for information and assistance with the special issues he or she faces. Your experiences and tips can be useful to them and you can use the huge platform of my website to project the information you have to a wider audience. You can also know if your ideas are actually helpful from the comments and feedback they elicit.
If you’re looking for exposure for your own blog or website, writing and sending me a guest post is the sure-fire strategy to get it. By adding backlinks in the post, you get to raise the rankings of your own website on Google pages. Readers finding your posts interesting are likely to check out your site as well. They might even come to rely on you as an authority figure on the issues you talk about. Soon enough, you could have a fan following of your own on your social media sites.
Join Our Community
Here’s another positive. You get to join the community of consumers on The Consumer Collective who are reaching out to other people in similar situations. We are all working together and standing up for our rights as users of the goods and services that corporate giants sell.
The Steps to Follow
Ready to contribute to my blog? Here’s what you need to do.
- Get in touch with me with the ideas for the guest post you want to write for my website. If you have already written one, that’s great! Send it to me for review.
- I would request that you give me a week to 10 days to respond. I receive guest posts from readers and contributors like you regularly. I like to take my time reading each one of them carefully before I respond.
- At the bottom of this page, you’ll see a form where you can add your name, email ID, and the box where you can paste your story. You can also choose to upload the file in a word document.
- And, that’s it! I will get back to you in a few days and inform you when your post is live. I will also send you the link so you can share your work with your friends and ask them to check out the post.
Unsure where to start? Check out the list of titles that we’re interested in at the moment. If you think it’s something you’d like to write about, get started. Now!
- 7 Most Common Consumer Issues
- 5 Signs That Your Car Dealer Could be Ripping You Off
- 7 Important Terms Your Lease Should Include
Here’s my contact address: [email protected]