The Consumer Collective is a highly reputable site that attracts more than 14,000 visitors each month. I have created a community of consumers that connect over the issues we face dealing with the policies and unfair regulations adopted by corporate giants. Readers and visitors to the website are concerned with the small, everyday issues related to the usage of goods and services. We showcase these issues and the solutions to them.
I am Meredith Middleton, expert attorney who specializes in Consumer Law and regularly posts content that can help people. I also welcome guest posts from real people with real experiences that they can share on my website so readers can benefit from them.
Ads Beside Content
I can offer in-depth, practical information that readers can adopt and should they need advice and assistance, I am available to respond. The high-quality content on the website is shared on several social media sites and it has generated an impressive set of success figures that advertising companies will find interesting. I am offering space beside the engaging content so you can place ads that viewers might notice and click on.
As business owners, you can choose from a range of advertising options that can best project the products and services your company sells. You can work with my development team for the placing of the ads at different spots on the website so that they are most likely to catch the attention of prospective clients and buyers. My team can also direct you on the optimum size of the ad and the right dimensions such as the:
Types of Website Ads
The Consumer Collective website displays ads of different types:
- Banner ads – Place large or small pictures with interesting content and information along with interactive video and audio messages so visitors can click on them.
- Animated ads – You can include text and animation in the ads in Flash or .GIF formats so that viewers are attracted to the movement and less likely to miss them.
- Text ads – Since visitors are most likely to trust text ads, placing them on the website is sure to get you good business.
- Interstitial ads – These are the ads that follow visitors as they move from one page to another. The longer an ad stays within visible range, the more likely it is to evoke enough curiosity for visitors to click on them for more information.
- Expanding ads – These ads expand and display more information only when the user clicks or moves over them.
- Video Overlay Ads – Highly effective like banner ads, videos overly ads can attract attention if they are designed well and offer interesting information. If you can include the relevant keywords, you can get traffic to your business’ website.
- Placing Cookies – You can target potential customers by placing cookies each time they click on your ads. By using these retargeting strategies, you have a better chance of attracting buyers as they browse for similar products and services.
At The Consumer Collective, I understand the value of sponsored guest posts that include backlinks to your websites. I would welcome such content that is well-written, of high-quality, and infused with the relevant keywords that are likely to rank well with Google listings. My development team can assist you with the relevant keywords to infuse in the content along with a list of titles that I am currently looking for.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Do keep in mind that you’ll only pay for the ads that attract clicks and traffic to your website. For complete details of the pricing policy, please fill the registration form below with information about the kind of ads you want to display along with the exact location, space, and dimensions you need. I will get back to you with the best rates I can offer you.
If you’re interested in sending me guest blogs, please refer to the guest blog page for the complete details of the kind of content I accept and post along with all the related information you’ll need.
Looking forward to hearing from you.